A seductive, glimmering eye color that defines and enhances the eyes while delivery hydrating antioxidants to the delicate eye area.
• Elegant shimmer to add a glowing spark to the eyes
• A sheer moisturizing wash of color
For the smoothest application, begin by warming Mesmerize in a circular motion on the back of your hand. The product is activated by the warmth of your skin. Apply directly from the stick and blend in with fingertips. Mineral shadows may be layered on top of Mesmerize for added dimension and drama.
Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients. The other 30% is natural minerals and vitamins which are not available certified organic.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* infused with Chrysanthemum Morifolium (Chrysanthemum Flowers)*, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright)*, and Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*; Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Silica, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470)]
Net wt: .17 oz